PARENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND DANCERS CODE OF CONDUCT
Following you will see the terms and conditions for parents and the dancers’ code of conduct. These are stated to safeguard the wellbeing of our pupils and to make sure our academy holds its good name, along with being associated with great enjoyment of learning from our high quality teaching.
Parent/ Carer T’s & C’s
Parents/ carers will be required to sign registration forms along with a payment agreement. Doing so will ensure that our business will run smoothly knowing that everyone agrees and understands the following:
- Invoices will be sent out via email if requested at the beginning of each term and payment is to be settled by the seccond week.
- Fees that are paid after this time will be marked as late and therefore subject to a late fee of £1 per week.
- Starlight Dance Academy members who wish to leave must give one months’ notice including usual payment.
- If we must cancel one of our classes due to unforeseeable circumstances or extreme weather conditions an alternative class will be arranged where possible.
- If we are unable to reschedule a class a discount will be applied to your next invoice.
- If you are unable to attend one of our classes no refund will be given.
Dancers’ Code of Conduct
This code of conduct is a vital part of keeping everyone happy. We will expect all dancers to adhere to the following:
- Respect all staff
- Treat all other pupils, regardless of age as you would like to be treated yourself
- Always wear correct uniform. (uniform is available to purchase from the dance academy)
- Never shy away from asking for help
- Come to every lesson feeling positive
- Always try your best
- Have your phones switched off before coming into a class
- Ensure you have a suitable drink to keep hydrated (non fizzy). Drinks are only to be consumed during break times.
- No eating in class